Guidelines will give you advices distributed into five main steps to design and implement your on-line international learning project:
- Step 1: Select a suitable course and propose a first project idea
- Step 2: Find an international partner
- Step 3: Build up the project with your partner
- Step 4: Prepare the implementation
- Step 5: Evaluate and share your result
We highly recommend you to read it before starting. Some steps are related with the tools you have in this website, as follows:
- Step 1 and Step 2, with key advices to Create a Project (see menu bar, New Projects then Create a Project)
- If you don't have a partner you might create a project and propose a good idea or Join a Project using the "searching" tool to select a proposed idea in your domain of interest. Take into account the list will be empty until there are enough created projects. Select "all domains" to see all available projects, and join whatever suits your interests.
If you already have a partner, follow Step 1 and 2 to structure your idea, and then publish it in Create a Project option, sharing with us the contact data of your partner. Remember he/she needs to be member of EUA or Columbus.
- Step 3 could be useful to build up your collaboration, Step 3 could be useful. You can download below the "Check List for negotiation with your partner".
- Step 4 consists in starting the implementation and get the Social Network group for your project go to "My projects Group" and fulfill "Create a Group" form, to activate and share the group with your students.
- Guidelines for Academic Staff
- Sample Form: Preparing the first project idea
- Sample Form : Check list for negotiation with your partner